Paul Dinto Electrical Contractors, Inc. Telecommunications Division employs highly trained technicians to provide solutions ranging from design/build, new installations or ongoing maintenance (moves, adds and changes).
- Our technicians are proficient and certified in a wide variety of network connectivity solutions.
- Complete cabling and equipment installation designed to include category 5E, 6, 6A, and 6E wiring
infrastructures as well as fiber optics utilizing fusion the latest technology in fusion splicing.
- Value based relationships with our quality vendors and manufacturers to assure that products are
compliant with the latest standards.
- Capital investments in testing equipment to provide added quality assurance with printed reports for
every line installed.
- BICSI certified and Manufacturer-trained Technicians who maintain the latest technology for
installations per the latest industry standards.
- Project Management (RCDD) that provides ongoing supervision throughout the project therefore
preventing potential bottlenecks that allows for the job to be done right and on time.